carp + pfsync + Release 7

Ronald loloski at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 20:23:55 UTC 2008

--0-553109156-1208635033=:20964

Lists,=0A=A0Hi! Good day, i'm really new to this list so please bare with m=
e if this question has been asked before, i'm having a little problem on ge=
tting carp + pfsync to work, the secondary firewall is taking over the prim=
ary as expected with ease.=0AGetting the state of both firewall pfctl -s s =
is similar, now my question is how is it that the connection dies after =A0=
taking over by the 2nd firewall though ininitating a new connection works?=
=0Anote same setup and configuration on OpenBSD works as advertise? is it t=
he absence of carpdev option in fbsd might cause this?=A0thanks=A0in advanc=
e =A0=0ABest regards,=0ARonald Chan=0A=0A=0A      _________________________=
___________________________________________________________=0ABe a better f=
riend, newshound, and =0Aknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http=
://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=3DAhu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
--0-553109156-1208635033=:20964

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Hi! Good day, i'm really new to this list so please bare with me if this question has been asked before, i'm having a little problem on getting carp + pfsync to work, the secondary firewall is taking over the primary as expected with ease.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Getting the state of both firewall pfctl -s s is similar, now my question is how is it that the connection dies after &nbsp;taking over by the 2nd firewall though ininitating a new connection works?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>note same setup and configuration on OpenBSD works as advertise? is it the absence of carpdev option in fbsd might cause this?&nbsp;thanks&nbsp;in advance &nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ronald Chan</DIV></div><br>

      <hr size=1>Be a better friend, newshound, and
--0-553109156-1208635033=:20964--