Check Out Your Winning.

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Thu Apr 17 12:21:06 UTC 2008

On Thursday 17 April 2008 10:50 am, David M. Patronis wrote:
> > Yipee, I'm rich!
>
> Unfortunately we'll have to split it with everyone on the list : (
>
> I plan to buy a local lottery ticket with my winnings.
>
> Sending From a 700Mhz PIII
> David

David,

You're right, of course.  I'd have to split the winnings with everyone on the
list.  What I meant to say in the original posy was, "Yipee, I'm rich in
spirit".

You can have my share.  Combined with yours, you now have USD 3.84.  Good luck
with that lottery ticket!

Dimitri

believed to be clean.