How to switch scheduler on 7.0?

Daniel Tourde daniel.tourde at spray.se
Wed Apr 16 16:48:35 UTC 2008

Hi Robert,

The expression "terrible performances" was maybe not the best way to express
myself. My intentions were not to step on anyone's toe or being nasty. Sorry
about that.

To describe things shortly, the problem is responsiveness. I have been running
FreeBSD since 4.7 and never experienced what I am experiencing now:
- Bad responsiveness of the desktop
- Temporary freeze (10 to 30s)
- Slow mouse (and not a very smooth movement, a kind of 'step by step')
etc.

			Daniel