overnight upgrade interrupted by questions

Edward Ruggeri smallhand at crawblog.com
Tue Apr 15 13:26:44 UTC 2008

A lot of people would reply that they'd like to configure the ports
themselves before launching the installation, leading people to
suggest scripts such as:

#!/bin/sh
plist=`pkg_version -ovl'<' |awk '{ print $1 }'`
for porg in $plist ; do
    cd  /usr/ports/${porg} && make config-recursive
done

Before I go and annoy someone on the portupgrade list, does anyone
here know if the portupgrade people have decided this is unnecessary
functionality?

Sincerely,

-- Ned Ruggeri