finding BSD Unix users

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Thu Apr 10 05:35:20 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 06:29:45PM -0500, Alpha 4299 wrote:

> Dude these guys are at CSU contact them and get your group rollin.  http://www.math.colostate.edu/~reinholz/freebsd/freebsd.html

The last time I tried responding to this, I had an odd technical issue.
I'll try this again:

Excellent!  Thanks for finding that.  I sent an email to the contact
address for that site, and will see what kind of response I'll get.

John W. Russell: "People point. Sometimes that's just easier. They also use
words. Sometimes that's just easier. For the same reasons that pointing has
not made words obsolete, there will always be command lines."