squeezecenter hangs kernel on sigterm

Scott Gasch scott.gasch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:09:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a problem with the squeezecenter port -- when I stop it (via
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/squeezecenter stop or via system shutdown or via kill -9
pid) it hangs the machine instantly, every time.  There is nothing in the
system or all log about what happened.  I'm running FreeBSD
wannabe.guru.org6.2-RELEASE-p11 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p11.  Has anyone
ever seen this before
and / or have any advice short of hooking up a kernel debugger?  If a kernel
debugger is the next step, can someone point me at a good guide?

Thx,
Scott