keysym error while starting X

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:35:35 UTC 2008

Hi,
   I found that I can't start x-window because of some keysym error,
when entering X using xinit, I have these on the screen:
expected keysym, got XF86KbdLightOnOff: line 70 of pc
expected keysym, got XF86KbdBrightnessDown: line 71 of pc
expected keysym, got XF86KbdBrightnessUp: line 72 of pc
expected keysym, got XF86KbdLightOnOff: line 70 of pc
expected keysym, got XF86KbdBrightnessDown: line 71 of pc
expected keysym, got XF86KbdBrightnessUp: line 72 of pc

and kernel report stray irq7 (and lots of it)

tried google but not found much, any idea?? thank you!!

TFC