Sudo Commands on New 6.2 System Cause Last Login Message.

David Robillard david.robillard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 23:17:04 UTC 2008

> The commands always work but I would rather not get that message
> each time. Am I missing something obvious?

A quick google search will show you that it's the
${LOCALBASE}/etc/pam.d/sudo file which is the root of your "problem".
It's pam_lastlog(8) which makes the message.  If you don't need it,
comment out the...

session include system

... line in ${LOCALBASE}/etc/pam.d/sudo to get rid of this behavior.

Cheers,

David
--
David Robillard