portmaster question

Terry Sposato terry at sucked-in.com
Thu Apr 3 03:36:56 UTC 2008

Hi,

I recently did a binary upgrade from 6.2-RELEASE to 6.3-RELEASE and
everything went smoothly. For good measure I decided to do an upgrade of
all of my installed ports with the following command:

sudo portmaster -Rfda

It quit out when failing to build the ImageMagick port which is fine,
one thing I am curious of is, the next time I go to run that command,
will it still rebuild all of my ports or start off from where it left
off the previous run?

--
Regards,

Terry Sposato
terry at sucked-in.com
http://www.sucked-in.com

GnuPG Key  : 0xB7643BC8
Fingerprint: EE92 D9E1 C98E 759F 5991 DFF6 70CE 8936 B764 3BC8