quandry with evolution and the "default browswer"

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Wed Apr 2 16:58:05 UTC 2008

	There are parts of Gnome that I prefer over KDE and vice versa,
	and usually the apps live happily,     KMail defaults to the KDE
	browser; which I prefer for various reasons.  But I like evolution
	better than kmail; the gotcha is that when I use evo, and
	"just clickon" a URL, evolution pops up epiphany.   I have
	searched ~/.evolution and don't see where the browser default is
	set.  Since my window manager/"desktop" is KDE, is there a way to
	use evolution and have it exec Konqueror?

	thanks!!

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix