what cpu type to use for a intel duo e6850 (i386 or amd64)

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 09:03:07 PDT 2007

I have more then 4gb and was wondering why it didn't all show up....
is there anyway to do a in place upgrade (I have a lot of user
data)... also someone should think about changing the naming on the
iso/cpu types since 20 years of industry experience (15 with FreeBSD)
and reading hardware.txt did not give a clue on this.

--Aryeh