Research About FreeSBD , consult

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Thu Sep 27 08:16:25 PDT 2007

> Daniel
>
> Thanks very much for your support I really appreciate it.
>
> I have a 2nd level of questions more related to the current domain of
> FreeBSD in the market (% of participation , mindshare , competitive
> advantages, others)

the answers are lots, lots a lot of and a lot of.
as FreeBSD (name says it clearly) is FREE, we can't talk about percents of
market unless you precisely define percent of what.

percent of computers - nonsense measure, as it prefers ones that needs 100
computers to do work of 1 properly used computer.
percent of work done - define what work exactly? you should define the
counting method like doing this - 5 points, doing that 3 points etc..
percent of others?

please define clearly.

the only clear answer is what i can say about me - i use only FreeBSD

> Is there a contact within your Organization I can call/contact to talk
> about it please. I would like to interview him/her

Core Team ?