Binding application to one ethernet interface

Eduardo Morras emorras at s21sec.com
Thu Sep 27 04:52:47 PDT 2007

Hello:

    I have a server with apache that serves pages to an intranet. Now
we want to add another server application (cvs and pgsql) to another
intranet. Of course we can buy a new server to do that, but i want to
know if i can add a new ethernet card to the current server and force
apache to serve to one intranet and cvs/pgsql to the other intranet.
    I think that by default, freebsd will balance the charge between
both cards, is it true??

Thanks In Advance