Keyboard without Scroll Lock

Rob bitabyss at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:25:53 PDT 2007

 > No, it's your way of saying STFU let invalid.org deal with it.
 > Example.com is set-up for this. Use that if you must.

My apologies...  I did some homework after your post and realized that
is a valid domain name (though apparently inactive.)  I won't use it.

My STFU was self-referential.  I didn't mean to cause insult or
inconvenience to anyone;  just trying to avoid it myself.

 > RFC2606 defines some domains that are reserved for use in examples
and the

Cool, Thanks Erik!  That's what I was trying to do.

[update]  The reserved domains seem to all get rejected or held, so I'll
just try gmail.

   -Rob