Silly IPFW question.

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Mon Sep 24 14:47:36 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

I have a client to wants access to mysql on port 3306, but none (4) of his computers have static IPs. So, answer your question, he wants to access from several hops down the (internet) pipe.

And I just DID find some talking about MAC address filtering in the IPFW docs. However, If I remember erthernet connections right, it would be the last MAC it came from ... and not the originating MAC.

Forgive me if I am wronge above, but I am not a 'level' 1, 2, or 3, guru`!

:-)

-Grant