migrate from postfix to qmail

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Mon Sep 24 06:24:10 PDT 2007

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:03:53 +0200, Christian Baer wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:36:24 -0400 DAve wrote:
>
> No, I don't want to start a fight here. I admit, that I don't like qmail
> and I *have* used it for years. I never hat security problems with it
> either and what made me think about a different MTA was the fact that
> qmail on ReiserFS was "undefined" - and I lost mail. The bad performance
> result was something found by accident. But that wouldn't make any diff on
> a private site.

Is ReiserFS an issue on FreeBSD?

And not that this is the first file system issue I've heard about with qmail,
but what is an MTA doing that should be file system dependent in any way?
I *am* a happy qmail user, but this is something I just don't get.

--
David Benfell, LCP
benfell at parts-unknown.org
---
Resume available at http://www.parts-unknown.org/
NOTE: I sign all messages with GnuPG (0DD1D1E3).