Software

Kellen Dale dalek2 at wnc.nevada.edu
Wed Sep 19 20:06:17 PDT 2007

I was wondering what kind of software freeBSD can support.  I am currently a
windows user but I would like to switch to a Unix operating system.  The one
thing that I am concerned about however, is that since I am still a student I
must have access to software that will allow me to make/view word docs.  Also,
I need to be able to run iTunes for my iPod.  Now I am aware that there is a
lot of shareware available so the word processor wouldn't be hard to find but
do you support iTunes?  I know I could switch to a Mac, but I would rather not
have to spend the money on a specific computer...  Thank you.

--Kellen--