Cron not working till 28/08/07

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Wed Sep 19 11:00:38 PDT 2007

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 12:36:07PM -0000, DSA - JCR wrote:

> Hi all !!
>
> I had several crontab jobs in order to make backups.
>
> All worked fine till the 28-Aug-2007 when it seems to be stopped for some
> reason, I don't know why.
> I had a reporting in my mail box (external) also with daily, weekly and
> monthly reports, but suddenly all stopped (I don't receive nothing in my
> email).
>
> Can you help me?

You have had some other responses that may lead you to an answer.
Check them out.

One more wil idea of something to check is disk space.   Is it
possible that your job is trying to write to some space where there
is not enough room?

Also, is it possible that some previous job failed, but didn't
complete terminate and is still hanging around or hanging on
to some space needed by the jobs.    Sometimes just doing a reboot
will clear that up -- though it won't prevent the problem from
recurring.

Good luck,

////jerry