Sendmail out to port 2525

Jack Stone antennex at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:53:55 PDT 2007

Am using FBSD-6.2p7 Sendmail-8.13.8

I spent several days trying different configs to relay mail from my sendmail relay received from another relay using postfix -- to a Windows server only listening on port 2525. So far no luck and all attempts to relay to the Windows server shows "service not available." Receiving emails from the sending postfix relay okay and my sendmail relay is attempting without success to deliver to the Windows machine.

Here's the setup:
1) From - Postfix (transport.map = domain.tld smtp:[200.xxx.xxx.xx]:2525
2) To: My Sendmail Relay accept (access file - 200.xxx.xxx.xx     RELAY
     mailertable = domain.tld     smtp:[60.xxx.xxx.xx]
3) Relay to: Windows Server containing the users - listen to receive port 2525

Steps #1 & 2 works okay, but #3 shows service not available.
Similar tests using another #3 machine listening on normal port 25 worked fine.
(but, not until I disabled the mailertable domain     smtp::[60.xxx.xxx.xx]

How do I make #2 send on 2525  ???

Is it possible the postfix transport.map conflict with my mailertable?

I have reconfigured my sendmail.mc file over & over from its defaults to this:

FEATURE(`no_default_msa')dnldnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=25, Name=MTA, Family=inet')DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=2525, Name=MTA')DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=25, Name=MSA, M=E')dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=587, Name=MSA, M=E')

Any of you MTA experts can help me?

This is driving me nuts (I know, walk, it's not that far) :^)

Thanks so much!!

All the best,
Jack