linux-firefox+flash=crash

Lisandro Grullon lisandrogrullon07 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:36:08 PDT 2007

Well, I have tried both plugins 7 and 9, they both seem to be giving me difficulties, I try installing from ports/packages, but still the same issues. Installation for version 7 seems a pain hence I have to crease symbolic links to browser_plugins in order for firefox to pick them up. I am not sure if the development team is working in a functional port for this for the upcoming release 7.0, I switch my desktop completely to FreeBSD 6.2-Release with updated xorg 7.2, still doing some of the administrative work in the Win boxes using rdesktop, but this OS seems pretty stable and when I am ready I am thinking of migrating all my Win Servers to FBSD, BSD rocks. The next thing that needs some work is Quicktime and Flash, what would be a desktop without those plugins? Any ideas are welcome on making these two things to work.

BTW, you guys are doing a wonderful job in the mailing list. Lisandro Grullon