http://www.freebsd.org site unreachable

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Fri Sep 14 12:16:38 PDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 03:26:08PM -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:

> Unreachable here, as well -- northern Colorado, via Comcast.
>
> I think we can pretty much assume freebsd.org is down for the moment
> (unless there has been another de-peering snafu somewhere).

Also . . . portaudit fails because it cannot connect to freebsd.org, so
it's more than just the website, though the @freebsd.org mailing lists
still seem to work (obviously).

Leon Festinger: "A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him
you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts and figures and he questions
your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point."