Service providers using Quagga

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Fri Sep 14 00:31:29 PDT 2007

First off, sorry to cross-post, but *isp@ does not see much traffic.

I'm wondering if there are any network service providers here that run
any of their routing infrastructure within Quagga running on FreeBSD.

I'd like to know what software alternatives are deployed out in the
field, and how large a shop utilizes such software methods
instead/combined with standard hardware router offerings.

If this is a relatively common practice out there, what size environment
do you run it in, and at what level within your network?

Cheers,

Steve