fbsd & sendmail as MTA

Jack Stone antennex at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:46:36 PDT 2007

We're switching our MTA from postfix to sendmail on a purely mail relay
server and all is running just fine except for one minor essential.

Is there any way to have sendmail perform the same service as the
recipient_bcc.map and sender_bcc.map on postfix? Those using postfix know
this is used to send bcc of certain emails in order to monitor things like
users who might want to know what their kids are up to.

I've spent several days going through sendmail docs and trying other tools
like procmail to make extra copies from the sender and/or the recip -- but,
no joy.

Really could use some help.

Any ideas?

Jack