build and install a kernel to another mounted system

Predrag Punosevac punosevac at math.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 10 23:15:30 PDT 2007

Forgive me my stupidity. What are you exactly trying to do? Are you
trying to install FreeSBIE on the hard drive that you mounted as a file
system? Officially FreeSBIE 2.01 does not support installation. If I was
supposed to do this I would just do an honest installation of FreeBSD
6.2. stable and copy configuration files from FreeSBIE and then compile
the same packages that you like Xfce and etc.