Smokeping HELP

Narek Gharibyan ngharibyan at mail.ru
Thu Sep 6 13:07:01 PDT 2007

It is a outgoing connection monitoring soft for FreeBSD (as I understood :))
Uptime/delay/loss/avg and plus it keep all info in a database, do mailing,
has a web interface with cgi support. Cool port.

I couldn't configure it because I am a newbie in Apache, and never install
such soft in FreeBSD. I tried to configure but the structure of .conf file
confused me plus it wont start without any error (I didn't change anything
after install).

Narek