mail server setup questions

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Sep 6 05:23:22 PDT 2007

Perhaps the silence might give you pause to consider?

Very likely no one else considers themselves offended.

Very likely that is because it was obvious to everyone else
that no offense was ever intended.

Very likely because everyone else also assumed that the idea
of permitting non-nuclear states to buy nuclear warheads was
universally regarded as a bad idea, and thus grasped the
mailserver comparison instantly.

Very likely because nobody understands what the problem
is in the first place.  That would include me, by the way.

Ted