Burn ape music to CD

Mario Lobo mario.lobo at ipad.com.br
Thu Sep 6 05:12:18 PDT 2007

On Thursday 06 September 2007, Tsu-Fan Cheng wrote:
> thank you, but still is a little bit confusing.. XD
>
> TFC
>
> > install
> > /usr/ports/sysutils/k3b
> >
> > then install
> > /usr/ports/audio/k3bmonkeyaudioplugin
> >
> > After that he will be able to drop .ape files directly into an audio
> > project.

If you have xorg+KDE(or GNOME,xfce,etc..), all you have to do is install the 2
ports above and you will be able to do what you want. Believe me !

k3d is an excellent app. It will burn ANYTHING. Dvds (any kind), Cds (any
kind), data, audio,vcd,svcd,dvd movies, etc...
   //| //|         Mario Lobo
  // |// |         http://www.ipad.com.br
 //  //  |||||||  FreeBSD since 2.2.8 - 100% Rwindows-free