mail server setup questions

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:44:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

2007/9/5, Nikola Lecic <nlecic at eunet.yu>:
> On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 01:22:12 -0700
> "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm at toybox.placo.com> wrote:
>
> > Your reaction is facinating considering the location implied by
> > your e-mail reply address.  I can perhaps understand your adversion
> > to the use of metaphors in language - God know the Serbian
> > propagandists warped the metaphor beyond the breaking point in your
> > history and perhaps now, there is a horror of them there that will
> > take generations to dissipate.
>
> Congratulations.
>
> This is an international project and not your parochial meeting where
> you can discuss the knowledge gleaned from TV end enjoy such
> fascinating vocabulary and deductions related to someone's TLD.

I wonder if all thread participants can relax a bit? I have always
been impressed how friendly this list is. Have been watching this
thread and cannot understand how it came that such a flame war broke
out. Please cool down and stop sending rubbish to everyone's inbox.
Continue off list if you really have to.

Warm regards,

Zbigniew Szalbot