auto mount xfce4 and kde

Predrag Punosevac punosevac at math.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 3 11:41:04 PDT 2007

Do you have usbd="YES" in your rc.conf file?
USB stick should be detected as ugen0. Read the dmesg before and after
you attach the USB-drive.

Add perm /dev/ugen0 0666 into your devfs.conf
i  /dev/ugen0   /usr/home/Username/mnt/usbstick  msdosfs rw, noauto
0       0  into you fstab file
I see no reason that the stick is not mounted automatically.
You already have HAL on.