release(8) environmental variables

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Wed Oct 31 10:33:46 PDT 2007

>> really sucks.
>
> I believe that's intentional, so re-running "make release" with
> different CHROOTDIR values will produce consistently "similar" binaries.

I use LOCAL_SCRIPT to copy /etc/make.conf (well, /etc/src.conf) into place
inside the jail for the rebuild so that I can build a custom internal
release w/o certain subsystems (IPv6 or CSH, for example)

Is there a better way to do it?

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

     "Guilty? Yeah. But he knows it. I mean, you're guilty.