Text link on your home page + folder option

mahendar yadav mahinder9944 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:09:48 PDT 2007

How are you?

Recently I have visited and analyzed your website www.FreeBSD.org and have
come to the conclusion that we can share a mutually beneficial relationship.

We propose to have a text link on your home page that leads to a content
based folder hosted at your end   This folder would contain content in the
form of articles on various financial and general topics.

Eg-www.FreeBSD.org/foldername

This business agreement would give an international platform to a number of
people to express their skills. These articles are written by a wide variety
of professionals who have done extensive study and research and are experts
in their respective fields.

In the event of us entering into a business relationship, I ascertain that
in addition to an agreed monthly fee, you will also benefit from heavy
traffic to your site which would in turn increase your earnings.

Looking forward to a positive response.

Regards,
Mahendar Yadav.
Business Development .