project management software for freebsd?

zbigniew szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 08:36:52 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am looking for recommendation of software which could be installed
from ports and which would help us register new ideas, be able to see if
they have been started/completed, etc.

I did have a look at Horde but this is not what I am looking for. I do
not want a simple task list. Rather something more like project
management software (best if installed from ports but it is not really
necessary). Many thanks in advance for your recommendations!

Kind regards,

Zbigniew Szalbot