pkgdb -Ff and autoconf question...how do I respond?

Dino Vliet dino_vliet at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 04:19:43 PDT 2007

Dear FreeBSD folks,

I want to upgrade my ports but as I'm following the
/usr/ports/UPDATING file, it advised me to run the
command pkgdb -Ff.

When I do I get this:

pkgdb -Ff
--->  Checking the package registry database
Duplicated origin: devel/autoconf261 - autoconf-2.53_4
autoconf-2.61_2
Unregister any of them? [no]

I don't know how to respond actually. The questioned
packages are installed:

pkg_info | grep autoconf
autoconf-2.13.000227_6 Automatically configure source
code on many Un*x platforms
autoconf-2.53_4     Automatically configure source
code on many Un*x platforms
autoconf-2.61_2     Automatically configure source
code on many Un*x platforms
autoconf-wrapper-20070404 Wrapper script for GNU
autoconf

What is wisdom here? Which one of them can I
unregister?

Thanks in advanced.