boot loader

Thomas Ching tching at arraynetworks.net
Fri Oct 26 14:08:45 PDT 2007

Thanks Doug for your help. I am cc'ing freebsd-questions and I will drop
freebsd-hackers from the next email on.

A few things:
1. it's not a requirement, but I'd like to keep the current partitions
(therefore dual boot) just in case anything goes wrong.
2. can you point me to more readings regarding how I might perform the
following: " However in order to set the new slice bootable you'd have
to then use the disk editor"
3. I guess what you are saying is that if I go with the upgrade path
release 4->5->6, I can do "in place" upgrade over network.

Again appreciate your help.

Thomas