the right next step?
aliyaharbouri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:27:39 PDT 2007
Yes, I'm aware of pending freezes and such ... and the need for a PR.
> As for ignoring make and build settings, that should probably
> be put in a PR (bug report). If it is a serious bug, then it
> might get addressed before the release. Otherwise it won't get
> touched until after.
I guess my OP wasn't really clear enough.
As per its Point iii), I *had* filed a PR on Tue, 25 Sep 2007. Then,
there was no 'freeze' in place, as far as know.
Nothing's been done *since* then, which is why I asked here -- "What next".
Thanks a lot!
More information about the freebsd-questions