Is it difficult to move from Linux?

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Tue Oct 23 10:50:53 PDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 03:01:41PM +0200, Gueven Bay wrote:

> And you can say that with FreeBSD you get a stable system as Debian
> GNU/Linux is _and_ you get a source based system as Gentoo GNU/Linux.

In my experience, it's both more stable and more up to date than Debian.
Before FreeBSD, my primary OS choice was Debian, but ultimately
everything I liked about Debian was even better with FreeBSD.

MacUser, Nov. 1990: "There comes a time in the history of any project when
it becomes necessary to shoot the engineers and begin production."