Is it difficult to move from Linux?

James jamesh at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 23 08:00:26 PDT 2007

I switched after using linux for several years because things are more
consistent in FreeBSD. These days, I still use linux for some things,
but it often feels like things are slightly weird and kludgy.

Which, in all honesty, they are. Linux is one of the greatest projects
ever, creating different bits and pieces and putting them together. But
sometimes, I just want things to work simply.