Software to print vouchers from large amount of txt data

simon butsana spbutsana at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 22 02:03:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I am looking for a software that will read repetitive data from a text file and send it to a preformated fanfold paper (impact printer). The software must be customizable as to be told on which area of the paper to print a given field from the source text file.

  The data in the text file would thus be translated in a certain number of similar paper vouchers.

  Does anyone have an idea?

  Thanks,

  Simon

Simon-Pierre Butsana
  spbutsana at yahoo.fr

  "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."  —Isaac Asimov