Postfix woes

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Fri Oct 19 03:37:28 PDT 2007

On October 19, 2007 at 01:46AM Rem P Roberti wrote:

[ ... ]

> This insanity has nothing to do with Postfix, if you can't find the
> cron jobs, start scripts, management agents, ... that are doing this,

Victor would know. I suggest that you paste the output of all your CRON jobs,
and perhaps the /etc/rc.conf' file so we can review them. You might also try,
as root, issuing this command: 'atq'. See if anything is listed.

By the way, have you modified any of the startup scripts; i.e., files in
'/usr/local/etc/rc.d'?

--
Gerard