can you help me?
cptsalek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:05:06 PDT 2007
[Error messages removed]
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Copying error messages, logfile and related information
into a mail can only be a supplement to a proper problem description.
It's evident that you obviously have some kind of hardware problem.
But nobody here on this list can tell what hardware you're using, e.g.
- the card in question (as much as possible, including possible chip
revisions, bus type etc.)
- What devices are connected to the card (as it appears to be a SCSI HBA).
The the question is, what software you're using.
- What FreeBSD Version (6.0, 6.1, 6.2, latest Patchlevel, 7.0_PRERELEASE...)
- Information about your kernel: Is it GENERIC, or did you compile your own?
- Are you using i386 or arm64?
- What did you try to resolve this issue?
- Did you rule out any hardware related issue, e.g. a broken cable, a
connector not being in place properly. Did you try another slot?
- Oh yes: When does this error show up? During the initialization of
the card? Or when you try to access one of the attached devices?
More information about the freebsd-questions