Mails undelivered

Joel Muia joel at crownkenya.com
Thu Oct 18 07:22:13 PDT 2007

Dear Reader

I have FreeBSD 5.5 installed and configured as a firewall and as mail server
in my network. Unfortunately, a consultant installed and configured before I
joined the company.  I am the system administrator however I do not know on
how to support it.

Currently, mails are not going. Only internal mails are be delivered.

How do I troubleshoot? What services do I restart and what commands should I
use.

Joel Muia - IT

Crown HealthCare (K) Ltd

P.O Box 40449-00100 GPO

Tel: + (254 -020) 375 00 00

Fax:+ (254 - 020) 375 06 00

Website www.crownkenya.com <http://www.crownkenya.com/>

"Total Hospital Solutions - Equipment and Supplies"

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error please contact the sender. Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Crown Healthcare Ltd. Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects which
might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no
responsibility is accepted by Crown Healthcare Ltd or any of its associates
for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.