Dual Routers

Derek Ragona derek at computinginnovations.com
Tue Oct 16 13:53:52 PDT 2007

At 03:01 PM 10/16/2007, lysergius2001 wrote:
>Hi
>
>Is it possible to run two routers?  I have an ADSL modem 192.168.1.1 and a
>wireless router 192.168.2.1.  The both are accessed using dhcp.  I would
>like to be able to switch from one the the other, or have both available.
>Is this possible?
>
>Thanks

Just as an informational note, you can now get combined units that have
both the ADSL and wireless together in one unit.  I have one from
Netopia.  The unit I have also allows for multiple wireless subnets and
each can have their own security, so if you have to run WEP for tivo you
can do so on a separate wireless subnet.

         -Derek

believed to be clean.