cvsup-mirror several questions

Aryeh M. Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:16:35 PDT 2007

> Hi Aryeh,
>
> two things:
>
> 1) is your clock set correctly? I received your mail *very * out of
> order on the mailing list.

The time is right but the TZ is wrong everytime I attempt to correct the
TZ the time gets readjusted... specifically my clock says:

Tue Oct 16 11:10:33 UTC 2007

right now but if I set it to EDT will say:

Tue Oct 16 07:10:33 EDT 2007

btw I use tzsetup.... any help would be nice but since I do nothing that
is TZ sensitive I just live with it.

> 2) A thread that just happened started addressing some of these
> questions. It's available here:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2007-October/160307.html

I don't have a browser setup right now but if I remember right that is a
thread I started when deciding how to install cvsup and if I remember
right the advice was to do what I just did and go with defaults only.