php4 to php5 upgrade

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Sat Oct 13 19:00:09 PDT 2007

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I have done many web searches. The only thing that came up that was near what I needed was:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2006-July/127059.html

However, since I can completely remove php4, then install php5, the method they talk about there seems a bit tedious.

Thanks for the reply, I thought deinstall and install should do the trick.... will let you know how I make out.

-Grant