Samba and Swat are not restarting the daemons.

Lisandro Grullon lisandrogrullon07 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 06:29:45 PDT 2007

Dear all,
I have install samba version:3.0.26a from ports, the daemons appear to be working fine by enabling the apropiate parameters in rc.conf, yet I am speriencing the issue where SWAT is showing as the smbd and nmbd are not running nor will they restart. Can someone point me in the right direction of what is going on. Why is swat no allowing the process to be manipulated accordingly? Thanks in advance. Lisandro Grullon