JOB OFFER

Mr.James Cole applicable at job-safe.com
Thu Oct 4 08:49:38 PDT 2007

Black Mill Fabrics & Trading Ventures Ltd
69-73 Ridley Road
Dalston,E8 2NP
London,
United Kingdom
TELL, 44(0)7040110470

Black Mill Fabrics & Trading Ventures Ltd is a Republic of Ireland
 fabrics & agricultural company. We produce and distribute fabrics &
 agricultural products such as textiles,Cotton,citrus family, rubber etcetera
 worldwide.
We have reached big sales volume of these products in Europe and now
are trying to penetrate the U.S & Canada market. Quite soon we will
open Representative offices or authorized sales centers in the US &
Canada.Therefore, we are currently in search of representative who will

assist us in establishing a new distribution network.
Despite the fact that the Sweden market is new for us we already have
regular clients also speaks for itself.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US:
  The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies)
 in UK is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%. There is no
 sensefor us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer
 made by a private individual is 7%. That's why we need you! We need
 agents to receive payment for our products (in money orders, checks, or bank
 wire transfers) and to resend the money to us via Money Gram or
 Western Union Money Transfer. This way we will save money due to high
 taxation.
(JOB DESCRIPTION)
1. Receive payment from customers
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage pay as you would be
instructed to.
(HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN)
10% from each operation! For instance, you receive 5000 USD via checks
money orders or bank transfer on our behalf. You will cash the money
 and have $500 (10% from $5000) for yourself! At the beginning your
 commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 12 -15%!
(ADVANTAGES)
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent
 contractorright from your home/office. Your job is absolutely legal. You canearn
 up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time. You do not need any capital
 to start. You do not have to quit your present job. The
employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to
become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us due to our
excellent working condition.
(MAIN REQUIREMENTS)
1. 18 years or older
2. Legally capable
3. Responsible
4. Ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
5. PC knowledge
6. E-mail and internet experience (minimal)
Note that everything is absolutely legal. If you are interested in our
offer, please respond with the following details in order for us to
reach you:
Full Name:......................
Address:........................
City:...........................
State:..........................
Zip Code:.......................
Phone Number:...................
Marital Status:.................
Thanks for your anticipated action and we hope to hear back from you.
Contact us : safety.company09 at gmail.com
Kind Regards,
James Cole