linux-flashplugin9 (usable?)

Peo Nilsson per-olof.nilsson at comhem.se
Wed Oct 3 12:06:56 PDT 2007

Dear list.

Does anyone know how to get the linux flashlayer9 to work ?
Right now I run the linux flashplayer7.

Linux flashplayer7 is installed according to the handbook:

1) linuxpluginwrapper
2) linux_base
3) linux-flashplugin7
4) placed libmap.conf in /etc/libmap.conf
4) ln -s /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so \
   /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/
   ln -s /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/flashplayer.xpt \
   /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/

I tried to install linux-flashplugin9 through the ports but it
didn't work at all so I got back to 7 again.

I run FreeBSD 6.2-Release with ports up to date.

--
/Peo