.PICT mac file

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Wed Oct 3 07:18:48 PDT 2007

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:02:30 -0500
Derek Ragona <derek at computinginnovations.com> wrote:

> Have you tried xnview?  http://www.xnview.com/
>
> It supports most formats and will convert in bulk.

yup, found about it after I sent the email. I downloaded the FBSD 5 package, but it doesn't understand the file either.... strange.

hmm i was thinking that maybe i need to decompress it, but it PackBits RLE decompressors are also somewhat scarce...

thanks :)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"A tree as big around as you can reach starts with a small seed; a thousand-mile journey starts with one step."
  Lao-tse