who wrote this

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Sun Nov 25 17:51:21 PST 2007

On 2007-11-25 19:43, "eBoundHost: Artur" <artur at eboundhost.com> wrote:
>> If you are not bothered by the fact that the fortune cookie database
>> contains Hitler quotes, but you merely want to ammend the text of the
>> web site, then you are more than welcome to post patches to the
>> freebsd-www list.  That's where most of the work on the website is
>> discussed, and reviewed
>
> I'm not going to reply to your personal attack but will only say that you
> are definitely much smarter, more web savy and better looking than me.

It's not an ``attack'', but merely a request to avoid what may be
considered as a ``fault'' of the FreeBSD Project.

> As far as the rest of your comment, yes, I am only interested in
> removing the reference to hitler from the front page of that topic
> that's all.  And unfortunately I do not know how to post patches to
> the freebsd-www list so if you would be so kind as to send me an email
> with a pointer, I would sincerely appreciate it.

You don't have to spend a lot of time working with HTML, SGML or the CVS
tree.  A mere proposal for a text that improves what you consider buggy
in the web page, should be fine.  We can do the rest.

- Giorgos