Website

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Nov 18 15:47:43 PST 2007

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:10:34 +0000
"Frank Shute" <frank at esperance-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> No lectures on what the OS movement is or isn't thanks. I added
> "value", the original poster added fuck all apart from sarcasm. I
> simply took a large stick to the ratbag for doing so.

Now you are name-calling. How nice to show ones real age or intellect
for that matter.

> How about answering the original question? I think it went something
> like this:
>
> "There's a website broken."
>
> Well, Jason, how about answering? Or are you more interested in
> getting on your high horse than casting light about this mysterious
> broken website?

I don't suspect Jason is the one on a high horse here mate *wink*

--
Best regards,
Chris

I swear on tomorrow, if you take this chance,
Our lives are this moment, the music - the dance.
And here in this labyrinth of lost mysteries,
I close my eyes on this night and you're all that I see.